Rent a luxury villa on Curaçao
Luxury villas on Curacao
You can go as crazy as you want during your stay on Curaçao. Immerse yourself in the luxurious side of the island with a beautiful holiday villa with a beautiful sea view via Fun Curaçao.
Fun Curaçao offers a lot different accommodations within different price ranges and wish lists. Filter your wishes via the website and find your dream villa!
The luxury neighborhoods of Curaçao
On Curaçao you have several villa neighborhoods that are popular among tourists. Especially all around Jan Thiel and the Spanish waters you will find many villa neighborhoods and resorts. All facilities such as the beach, restaurants, supermarket and the golf course are within easy reach from here.
Accommodations at Fun Places » Curaçao
Discover the most beautiful places of Curaçao
It's never boring on Curaçao! There are many luxury Beach Clubs and beaches to go to, you can discover the history and nature of the island, enjoy a delicious extensive dinner, spot turtles and enjoy the beautiful sunset with a cocktail in your hand.
More information about renting a luxury villa on Curacao? View the platform and easily filter all your requirements and find your holiday dream villa!
Help holiday villa
On Curaçao has good weather all year round and Curaçao has a fairly stable climate!
- January to June are the best months of the year to go on holiday to Curaçao, the weather is sunny and it rains little.
- July/August/September are the warmest months on the island, so if you want to do a lot of activities it is really too hot on Curaçao!
- In the autumn is the rainy season on Curaçao, so there may be a lot of showers, but the temperature is still high.
- No stress! the showers on Curaçao are often very short and local. No rain showers of hours as we are used to in the Netherlands.
Everything better than the cold winter in the Netherlands in any case! It is always above 25 degrees all year round. The perfect place for a beach holiday.
On Curaçao you will mainly find Dutch, Americans and South Americans who go on holiday to Curaçao. In 2022 there were almost half a million tourists, half of them Dutch. Curaçao is fully equipped for tourism, cruise boats also arrive here daily.
Not surprising that there is such a high number of tourists because Curaçao has everything and is the perfect holiday destination.
- The whole year above 24 degrees
- Very much beautiful beaches
- Quite small so you can easily discover the whole island
- Delicious food, especially the local tents
- A lot fun parties
- Happy hours
- Much beautiful resorts and vacation villa’s
- A lot of snorkeling and diving opportunities
- Both active as a beach holiday
- Friendly population
- Dutch is spoken
And so there are all kinds of reasons to come to Curaçao on holiday or to live, work, study or internship to walk.
It depends on what you like; do you want to be close to the beach? do you want to be close to nightlife? do you want to stay close to the city? do you want to go to the popular tourist areas or do you prefer to relax?
- Jan Thiel, popular place among the tourists. Many villa’s, hotels and resorts can be found here, also a large tourist beach with several Beach Clubs and restaurants. The Van den Tweel supermarket "Albert Heijn" and gym are within walking distance. From Jan Thiel you have 1 road (Caracasbaaiweg) that leads to the rest of the island and there is often a traffic jam here, keep this in mind!
- Mambo Beach, this popular tourist spot is slightly more centrally located than Jan Thiel. Many hotels, villa’s and resorts can also be found here. Mambo Beach is a very wide landscaped beach and has numerous Beach Clubs and restaurants and shops. Very touristy but still a nice beach. Most parties take place here. You are within 15 minutes in the center of Willemstad.
- Pietermaai, right in the center of Willemstad is the colorful Pietermaai district. From here you can discover beautiful Willemstad on foot. From here you are very central if you want to go west and Mambo Beach is a 6 minute drive away. Pietermaai has many nice bars and restaurants.
- West, are you looking for peace? Then an accommodation in the west is the perfect place for you. It is less touristy here, so there are fewer restaurants and large supermarkets, etc. If you want to discover the beautiful beaches of Curaçao, this is the perfect base, because this saves a lot of driving.
Curaçao has many restaurants and Beach clubs. Here is a list of nice restaurants to go to. There is a restaurant on Curaçao for every price range.
And of course there are many more restaurants on the island! Click here for an overview from all restaurants.